The Leading from Within program is designed to develop aspiring Executive Directors and CEOs in a nine month long program that includes peer support, experiential learning, and leadership development. This training program will be interactive and will have expert trainers to discuss topics such as Personal Leadership Style, Leading your Team, Working with your Board, Financials, Fundraising/Networking, Strategic Planning, Imposter Syndrome, Mentoring, and more.
NonProfitConnect is committed to recruiting a diverse cohort of participants for all of our programs. The goal of the Leading from Within program is to prepare current talented nonprofit middle and senior level managers for positions as Executive Directors or CEO’s within the next five years.
Individuals living or working in Mercer County, New Jersey will be prioritized.
Participation Fee Scale for Organizations Based on Budget:
· Under $500K: $300
· $500K-$1,000,000: $750
· $1,000,000-$5,000,000: $1250
· Above $5,000,000: $1800
- September 20, 2022 | Topic: Leading Yourself | IN PERSON
- October 25, 2022 | Topic: Leading Your Team
- November 15, 2022 | Topic: Mentoring and Emotional Intelligence | IN PERSON
- December 13, 2022 | Topic: Working With the Board and the Imposter Syndrome
- January 10, 2023| Topic: Leading Your Organization
- February 7, 2023 | Topic: Financials
- March 14, 2023 | Topic: Stakeholders and External Facing Responsibilities | IN PERSON
- April 18, 2023 | Topic: Developing Strategy
- May 16, 2023 | Topic: Program Conclusion | IN PERSON
*In-person locations TBD.
*All sessions will take place from 9:00am – 12:30pm.